Our caring staff is dedicated to giving residents opportunities and flexibility in their individual care plans. We offer many services to make your time at Charis Place an amazing one.
- 3 meals and snacks served in our dining room daily.
- 24/7 awake staff offering assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, transferring and medications
- 24 hour private call system
- Registered nurse available on-call 24 hours a day
- Beauty salon/barber shop conveniently located in our facility to serve our community.
- Foot care spa available for pedicures and relaxation.
- In room massages available with our portable massage chair.
- Weekly gatherings.
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with transportation
Join us and live your best life!
Specialized Meal Plans
Our culinary staff prepares 3 healthy meals daily, along with snacks. If you have any special dietary needs, our staff will make sure to prepare your meals just the way you need them. We cater to allergies and other specific dietary requirements.
Engaging Planned Events
We offer a variety of events and activities to cater to each resident. Shopping trips in Kenai, exercise classes, special dinners for family and friends, games, study groups, gardening, music, visits to the Kenai Senior Center, just to name a few. Our community has an enclosed outdoor courtyard, perfect for socializing or gardening in one of our flower or vegetable gardens.
Respite Care Room
The ideal place to bring a loved one in need of a little TLC. We offer short term stays in our fully furnished respite care room. This room has a hospital bed, pull-out couch, dining nook, kitchenette, and private bathroom. Allow our specialists to care for your feet in our foot spa, or take advantage of our convenient salon. Room stays can be for just one night, or up to 30 days!
Accepted forms of payment
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Medicaid Waiver
- Private Pay